- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- School: Argosy University
- License No. and State: LPC007091 Georgia
- National Board of Certified Counselors NCC: 245390
- Certification Track Gottman
- Certified Sex Therapist Mexico DF, Mexico
- Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor, Georgia (CPCS): # 651
- Licensed Professional Counselor Association of Georgia: LPCAGA
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists: AASECT
Sandra A. Pascual
Licensed Professional Counselor, MA, LPC, NCC
I am a bilingual (English/Spanish) Licensed Professional Counselor and a Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor. I have earned my Master’s degree at Argosy University in Atlanta, GA. I work with adults, individuals, and couples, that want to feel more connected with their inner selves, and want to improve their relationships.
In my practice, I integrate mindfulness, emotion regulation, and psychodynamic techniques, with the main belief that you are an expert on yourself. Areas of expertise include anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, divorce adjustment, domestic violence, anger management and sexual issues.
I lived in Mexico City for two years in 2013 and I obtained a certificate in Sex Therapy from the “Instituto Mexicano de la Pareja.” My specialization in sex therapy opened the door for me to start working with couples and I found that Gottman method to treat couples is extremely compatible with sex therapy. Gottman and sex therapy become my method of choice when dealing with couples.
- Ethnicity: Hispanic and Latino, Other.
- Alternative Languages: Spanish
- Adults 18 and up
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally sensitive
- Strength based
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Rational Emotive (REBT)
- Gottman method for couples therapy